Friday, May 30, 2014

Ambassador Suzuki completes three years of diplomatic residency in the FSM


FSMIS (May 30, 2014): On May 15, Ambassador Eiichi Suzuki of Japan concluded his three-year tenure as the Ambassador of Japan to the Federated States of Micronesia.
"During my tenure, I recall many things over the past three years, among them, is the Great East Japan Earthquake, which occurred soon after my wife and I arrived. I was overwhelmed by the support and kindness of the people of the FMS through witnessing the action taken by not only the National and State Governments, but schools, churches, private companies, and many other community organizations."
The Ambassador also named the arrival of 120 Japanese on the Rainbownesia Program Direct Flight from Narita to Pohnpei Airport by UA1864 in 2012 and the 25th Anniversary of diplomatic relations between FMS and Japan as other highlights for his diplomatic residency experience in the FSM.
"I have confidence that Japan and the FSM will continue to retain one of the best relationships in the world as our friendship is binding and everlasting."

No comments:

Post a Comment