As part of transparency efforts by the Mori/Alik Administration, FSMPIO will report on the travel dates and some details on trips undertaken by key staff, especially the Cabinet Members, to the extent possible.
1. Secretary of Justice, Ms. April Dawn M. Skilling, has taken a trip starting on August 19, returning on September 4, 2013. Assistant Attorney Pole Atanraoi Reim will be the Acting Secretary until her return.
2. Secretary of Finance and Administration, Mr. Kensley Ikosia, will be on travel beginning August 19 to 24. Assistant Secretary Juliet Jimmy will be Acting Secretary until his return.
3. Secretary of Health and Social Affairs, Dr. Vita A. Skilling, will be traveling to Chuuk and Kosrae on official duties from 19th to the 31st of August. Assistant Secretary Marcus Samo will be Acting Secretary until her return.
4. Secretary of Education, Dr. Rufino Mauricio, will be in Honolulu from the 19th to the 24th of August to attend the Joint Economic Management Committee (JEMCO) meeting. Mr. Arthur Albert, Chief of Special Education, will be the Acting Secretary.
5. Director of SBOC, Ms. Evelyn Adolph, will be in Honolulu from the 19th to the 26th of August, attending the JEMCO meeting. Mrs. Esiri Edward has been designated Acting Secretary until her return.
All the trips have been concurred to by President Manny Mori.